The data we collect and process
We may process some or all of the following data…
- Full Name, including title
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Postal Address, including postcode
- Messages, including attached media
- Social media account profile names, including linked media
- Your image/likeness
What we do with your data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- All data is deleted after a period of no more than 3 months after it has been deemed to no longer be of use.
Third parties we work with
Whilst this site is managed and maintained by South Ormsby Events Ltd, your data may be processed on our behalf by the following third parties in accordance with this privacy statement…
- Alphabet Inc. (Google)
- Carrington Communications Ltd
- Furlong Photography
- Hootsuite, Inc
- JT Consultants
- Marcus Beale
- Massingberd-Mundy Ltd
- Much Media Inc. (Watermark.Ws)
- Paragon Internet Group
- PayPal (Europe)
- Purple Robot Ltd
- South Ormsby Community Interest Company
- South Ormsby Estate
- Takero Shimazaki Architects
- Twitter, Inc.
- The Rocket Science Group (Mail Chimp)
- Zestia Ltd (Capsule CRM)
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to those websites before proceeding.
Controlling your personal information
You have full control of the data…
- If you believe that any information we hold is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you at any point by sending us a Subject Access Request (SAR). Please send all DAR’s in writing to South Ormsby Events Ltd – SAR, South Ormsby Hall, South Ormsby, Lincolnshire, LN11 8QS.
- If you would prefer not to receive direct marketing communications from us, ensure you DO NOT check the box to opt-in on any of our forms.
- If you have previously agreed to us processing your personal information, but have changed your mind, you can request it be removed by writing to South Ormsby Events Ltd, South Ormsby Hall, South Ormsby, Lincolnshire, LN11 8QS or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org